Friday, April 11, 2008

WHAT HAPPENS IF I GET RID OF TWO OF THEM, JUST THE TWO AT THE BACK?

The bizarre runs faster than machine. There is no room which can wrap his project and soul proclaims a new victory when the promised maná is just nothing but a fucking ideal. The vicarra forgets that he has to march onwards against logic, without the sweet fuel that rocks the cradle of a leader. Only the stone desert is his path, and the asphalt tongue that he sees before him a bloody trap. When he understands that, it will already be late, and all of us will laugh with pleasure of his daring.... (the moment get out of the car, Pepe go out and find out what the hell happened, is priceless).

2 comments:

belenmadrid said...

should I comment in English here? Do you really want to know the mistakes? Vamos, que se entiende, pero si me pongo puntillosa os corrijo cosas, pero para hacer el mal..

bizarro con interrupciones said...

Ha,ha, well, I don´t mind you correcting mistakes, in fact I´m sure there will be many, but in English I don´t mind unless it´s a very big one which makes the text impossible to understand or too strange (in that case, don´t you ever hesitate telling me!)

However, what Í´m glad is to having you over here, as well as posting comments in the English version too :-)