Friday, April 11, 2008

ART AND LHARDY


Last thursday I came across Antonio at Lhardy restaurant, at the only possible side of the showcase honest people can be: outside in the fuckin´steet. I was looking -with the glow in the eyes of someone in the aftermarth of war- to the same treasure my daddy had admired before, and even my granddaddy, on some ocasión he may have come next to the same shop. If both had been stopped by the price of the goods, so was I, not just for the price, but also for my kilos, that for sure are also an invention of the rich to keep me away from this kind of place.
I don´t trust me, and they would only trust me at an interest rate.
My congratulations to Barbara and Antonio that are awaiting a child. Contratulations to Bárbara Fluxá for her exhibition at Matadero Madrid, where she has just shown “Future Testimonies” , the work you will be able to see at this link (in a very limited way, in real size she is showing her work in six big screens forming an hexagon that wraps you). Contgratulations for the same blog where I was able to get amazaed with the work Altoviti´07 above all and among others.
Trust in no decorative art, in this arte povera –l put it in the same bag, with this name– taken to video and to photograph. All our support to this format so bizarre that I think, will never look great to Lhardy´s eyes.
http://barbarafluxa.blogspot.com/

No comments: